I've been wanting to document this for a while now, but our camera is usually downstairs when it's taking place. Finally, one morning I realized the camera was on my nightstand, and I was excited to get some pictures! I wish I had taken a video, because it is really funny to watch! Especially with the way Thumbalina whines!
Any who, here is how it all goes down...
Any who, here is how it all goes down...
Our mornings start with Thumbalina to be the first one up. She climbs on top of Joe, and sits on him poking him with her paw (literally), and whining at him until he wakes up to take her out. I LOVE that she wakes him up, and not me!
When they get back, Joe tries to get back to bed. Thumbalina lets him know that it's time to wake up by laying on top of him, licking, and whining at him until he gets the picture!
Eventually, he gives in as he rolls over to pet her. She usually lays across his chest or neck (as in this next picture), and soaks up his attention.
By this time, daddy is missing kisses, so he invites her to come on up, and say good morning.

This doesn't last long, before Thumbalina gets jealous, and squeezes her way in.
It's the same exact routine, every weekend morning! As you can see, Joe is the one who gets all the attention...but that's o.k. because I soak it all up during the week!
We LOVE our doggies!!
I'm sure you've noticed by now :0)
I'm sure you've noticed by now :0)




No comments:
Post a Comment