Thursday, May 28, 2009

What We've Been Up To

Watching the sun set, making michigan hot dogs (thank you mom for the special seasoning;), hanging out with each other, spending time with little miss Kismet, going to the art museum with a friend, obsessing over J&K+8, yelling at the T.V. while watching basketball, picking out paint colors and going to the movies...it's been fun!

2 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

I'm so glad you watch J&K+8!! I just can't believe all that is happening and I love chatting with you about it!

Which basketball team are you cheering for? Lakers, right!?

And I love your photo collage! I need to make some new ones of those for our adoption blog.

:Deliciously Healthy said...

I left Kate a comment on her blog...I doubt she reads it though. She had like 650 comments. The season premier totally killed me! It was heavy.

The Lakers?! no way, I'm cheering for the Nuggets! ;0)

Thanks, I like it, but i REALLY like the ones on "That other blog" ;) Her's seem to have more layouts then I could find on the site you gave me (thanks). I guess I have to keep poking around the internet until I can figure out how she does it.