Monday, May 18, 2009

Name That Commercial!

"What am I thinking of right now?"
"Tacos."
"Yes!"

Joe and I have been role playing this commercial seen. It was so funny the first time we did it. I was just waking up, and for some reason it popped in my head, so I said "What am I thinking of right now?" I wasn't expecting him to do the next part with me, or that he even knew what I was talking about! He was right on cue as he said "Tacos." I excitedly said "Yes!" both to finish it, and because I was surprised he knew what I was talking about!
We have been randomly doing it ever since!
We laugh every time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... that was soooo sweet. I am so touched, really touched. You are both special to me too. Brittany, being the youngest, you were the one I spent more time with since your Mother died. Especially the last year or so of your childhood, if you had one (certainly not since peuberty) it was mano e mano! We did have some good times, did'nt we!
When I read it to Marie, I couldn't hold back the tears.
Thank you so much... I love you, Dad