Today, is Joe's 24th birthday!







I finally get to gush about all the reasons why I love my baby!
I love Joe because...
~He makes me laugh, especially when I need to!
~He's oh so handsome!
~He absolutely loves his family, and would do anything for them.
~He's very smart.
~He is successful and goal oriented.
~He's driven.
~He makes my dreams come true. He does a lot of the things he does, because he wants to see all my dreams come true, and I love that about him.
~He's always the one to say he's sorry, and mend a situation. Even when it's clearly me just being a brat ;)
~He's always by my side.
On my 18th birthday, Joe purposed to me. In my birthday card, he wrote "You will never be alone again. I promise I will always be by your side." I remember a weight being lifted off my shoulders, and I quietly took a sigh of relief. Those words comforted me in ways I can't begin to describe. I love Joe because he has kept that promise to me. I don't think either of us knew what lied ahead of us, and how much that promise would be tested.
A week after getting married, my arthritis completely flared after trying to work a day at Wal-Mart. For 2 weeks after, I could barely move. Joe had to help me do everything. And I mean EVERYTHING! We were 2 young newlyweds, married for only a week, and already we faced huge challenges. I thought to myself "This has to be too much for him. I know this is not how he pictured married life. He must be wondering what the heck he got himself into!" I would apologize repeatedly, and Joe's response was always "I love you, and this makes us stronger." I seriously love this man!
~ I love Joe for his strength. He's AWAYS been strong for me. Even as a 19 year old newlywed.
~He goes to any length to put a smile on my face. I love that when he sees me smile, he smiles.
~He has a thirst for knowledge.
~He has a strong and beautiful testimony.
~He tells me I'm beautiful each and every day.
~He fills my heart with love.
~He believes in me.
~He has a very big heart.
~He has a soft and sweet spirit.
~He cries at the end of chick flicks, and isn't too manly to admit it.
~He is going to be a wonderful father. I can already see the love he has for our children, even though he hasn't met them yet.
~He's always striving to be better.
~He's an absolute wonderful husband and friend, and I couldn't have asked for more!
I love you with all my heart Joe!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!




I finally get to gush about all the reasons why I love my baby!
I love Joe because...
~He makes me laugh, especially when I need to!
~He's oh so handsome!
~He absolutely loves his family, and would do anything for them.
~He's very smart.
~He is successful and goal oriented.
~He's driven.
~He makes my dreams come true. He does a lot of the things he does, because he wants to see all my dreams come true, and I love that about him.
~He's always the one to say he's sorry, and mend a situation. Even when it's clearly me just being a brat ;)
~He's always by my side.
On my 18th birthday, Joe purposed to me. In my birthday card, he wrote "You will never be alone again. I promise I will always be by your side." I remember a weight being lifted off my shoulders, and I quietly took a sigh of relief. Those words comforted me in ways I can't begin to describe. I love Joe because he has kept that promise to me. I don't think either of us knew what lied ahead of us, and how much that promise would be tested.
A week after getting married, my arthritis completely flared after trying to work a day at Wal-Mart. For 2 weeks after, I could barely move. Joe had to help me do everything. And I mean EVERYTHING! We were 2 young newlyweds, married for only a week, and already we faced huge challenges. I thought to myself "This has to be too much for him. I know this is not how he pictured married life. He must be wondering what the heck he got himself into!" I would apologize repeatedly, and Joe's response was always "I love you, and this makes us stronger." I seriously love this man!
~ I love Joe for his strength. He's AWAYS been strong for me. Even as a 19 year old newlywed.
~He goes to any length to put a smile on my face. I love that when he sees me smile, he smiles.
~He has a thirst for knowledge.
~He has a strong and beautiful testimony.
~He tells me I'm beautiful each and every day.
~He fills my heart with love.
~He believes in me.
~He has a very big heart.
~He has a soft and sweet spirit.
~He cries at the end of chick flicks, and isn't too manly to admit it.
~He is going to be a wonderful father. I can already see the love he has for our children, even though he hasn't met them yet.
~He's always striving to be better.
~He's an absolute wonderful husband and friend, and I couldn't have asked for more!
I love you with all my heart Joe!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!




8 comments:
He going to be an old fart like me L O L ! ! ! ! Happy Birthday Son
Love Dad
Happy birthday, Joe!! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful brother-in-law in our family!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!
From your next door neighbors,
Wendy, Jim, Dominick and Victoria
Thanks for your comments everyone. I love you all and had a wonderful birthday!!!
I am the luckiest Man in the world to have such an amazing Wife!
-Joe
I am proud of you keep stedfast in the Lord Jesus and manny more blessing come your way. The promis the Jesus gives us through Our Hevenly Father.
LOVE YOUR DAD
hey happy 24th birthday joe sorry its late next step 30! haha jk, im filled with exceeding joy to know that we are brothers and the bond that we have is everlasting thanks to the gospel of jesus christ of latter day saints along with the rest of the family. Hopefully ill get to see you before i go on my mission, i would like to go to germany and come back and speak some giberish german unlikethe "Iron Rubbish" lol or "Arg Gar Arg Gaarrnggies" holy crap thats some old school stuff lololol I hope everything went well for you I love you and Take Luck!
happy 24th birthday i love you i hope that eveything went well and things are great. i love u with all my heart
marky
Happy Birthday again,my beautiful son! I Love you with ALL my heart. Looking at all these BEAUTIFUL pics of you always does my heart good! I definitely want one of the pictures of you standing by that fence in the twilight! Please send me one as soon as you can! All the other pics of you and Brit are so beautiful,too! We're on a 15 min. computer right now, so I have to make this "Short & Sweet". I love you both so much,and I miss you more than you know. Be careful going around-I'll send you birthday pkg. as soon as I can! Love, Always & Forever, MOM. xox oxo 10/29/09 12:10 pm
Post a Comment