This morning I woke up to a very cloudy day. When I looked out the window, I noticed the leaves were starting to change their colors.
This morning when I woke up, I felt as though fall had arrived!
I looked it up on the Internet, and discovered that today is the last day of summer, and the 22nd (tomorrow) is the 1st day of fall! I got a burst of excitement, as my mind flashed forward to everything to come during my favorite season!
My mind also flashed back to all my favorite memories of this past summer...
Joe's family coming to visit us


My Birthday

Our Anniversary
(Joe posing with the heart shaped cake, and card I made for him. Afterwords, he took me out to dinner.)
Going to visit Cathy
Dad's visit
Idealia's Baptism
Going up to Estes Park with Joe


Summer nights, with my little family
Bye bye summer. We had some good times!
WELCOME FALL!
Yay!
I looked it up on the Internet, and discovered that today is the last day of summer, and the 22nd (tomorrow) is the 1st day of fall! I got a burst of excitement, as my mind flashed forward to everything to come during my favorite season!
My mind also flashed back to all my favorite memories of this past summer...
Joe's family coming to visit us

Going to visit Cathy
WELCOME FALL!
Yay!




1 comment:
I love fall, too. The only thing that takes away from how wonderful fall is, is the impending doom of winter. Fall also means that we are going to see you guys soon, though! Only a few more months till Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment