Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Date night To See Julie & Julia

Last night, Joe and I had a little date night.
First, we had dinner together at Jim-N-Nicks. It was of course DELICIOUS! Afterwords, we got dessert at Cold Stone, and walked over to the theater to see Julie & Julia! Joe and I LOVED it! It was funny, and witty, and the perfect date night movie!It was a fun night, spending time with my hubby!

4 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

I thought that was a really cute movie, too. You look pretty hot in that picture, by the way!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Thanks Jen ;0)

Betsy said...

Hey I thought this was going to be our girls night out movie... I guess Jeff will have to take me out himself.

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Sorry! I couldn't remember if you guys had said that was something you wanted to do, and I wanted to catch it before it wasn't in the theaters anymore :0) I TOTALLY wouldn't mind seeing it again if you and Julie want to go see it!