Last night a happy Joe came home from getting a 100% on one of his finals ( He has another final tonight, so wish him luck :), and said, "we're going on a date!" He was the one who deserved the date, but it's just like him to do something like that! I had been wanting to see Coraline since before it came out, mainly because it was in 3D! We have gone to the theater and seen 2, 3D movies before. The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Fly Me To The Moon. I loved the 3D experience! As soon as he told me we were going on a date, I knew he was taking me to go see it!Friday, February 27, 2009
Coraline
Last night a happy Joe came home from getting a 100% on one of his finals ( He has another final tonight, so wish him luck :), and said, "we're going on a date!" He was the one who deserved the date, but it's just like him to do something like that! I had been wanting to see Coraline since before it came out, mainly because it was in 3D! We have gone to the theater and seen 2, 3D movies before. The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Fly Me To The Moon. I loved the 3D experience! As soon as he told me we were going on a date, I knew he was taking me to go see it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I wondered if that movie would be good. It looked kinda interesting. We are wusses too, so maybe we'll wait to rent it! :)
What days are you guys going to be in Park City?
Hi Jen,
I'm not sure if we are leaving Friday the 10th, after Joe gets off work, or if we are leaving Saturday morning. Either way, we will definitely be there Saturday the 11th-Wednesday the 15th. We will be leaving sometime on Wednesday, probably around noon.
I'M EXCITED!!!
Congrats to Joe and that's a very cute look for the two of you!
What U trying to pull off,?? being some kind of movie star???? LOL Your DAD. LOVE YOU'S
No, just trying to be super fabulous!
We love you too!
Post a Comment