Since Ben and Idealia don't have a blog, I thought I would post some pictures of Kismet, so you can see how she is growing!! She is 1 year old, and last I saw her she was almost walking! That was on Christmas Eve, so who knows, she could be running all over the place by now!
This picture just kills me! She had just woken up, and I feel like she was thinking, "Just take the picture already." It makes me laugh every time I see it!
Kismet and Kisses
Kismet loved Joe's guitar!
She was absolutely fascinated by it!
Ben, Idealia and Kismet on Halloween. She was a bunny!
Kismet during the holiday season at my house. Excuse the runny nose...she had a cold.
She is growing up so fast! When Ben and Idealia were staying with us, it seemed like Kismet would learn something new every day! She was an absolute joy to be around!
I hope to see Ben and Idealia later this week. If I do, I will update you on any new news. I hope you enjoyed the pictures!




3 comments:
Thank you for posting these, we haven't seen a picture of her since she was born! Those blue eyes are so pretty!
I'm so glad you posted a picture! She's beautiful!
Wow...We have never seen a pic of her! She's very cute, and I hope they are doing well.
About getting fish, Ethan got them as a gift and they turned into being more mine then his (or at least I'm the one who takes care of them)!! They are a lot more work than you would think.
Post a Comment