
Today, Marky (Joe's Sister) turned 18!! Congratulations Marky...You're finally an adult!
Here are a few of the things that make Marky totally awesome!
~She has a super fun personality.
~She is smart.
~She is highly motivated.
~She dreams big, and is very goal oriented.
~She has a big heart.
~She has a very sweet spirit.
~She is a friend to all.
~And, she is a wonderful sister!!!

Marky and Chris (Joe's brother) at his fight

We love you Marky!
Happy Birthday!!




4 comments:
Happy Birthday Marky!!! You have made me a very happy father when you came to live here with me, I wish you the best, in this new year and i will always love you, Love your DAD!!! Happy 18!!!
Happy B-day Marky, Snoodsss lol...finally 18 i hope ur day goes well and you have a good party this week end
Hi Marky!
I just wanted to let you know that I love you, and I am very BLESSED to have you as a sister in-law! I hope you had a great birthday today!
Love,
Brittany
Marky!
Happy Birthday from your pain in the but older Brother who is always nagging and getting on your nerves. Well, I hope this really gets on your nerves! Here is a big hug and kiss from Joe...LOL I hope you have a wonderful adult life and that you will always be strong! Your a wonderful Sister and I will always LOVE you... You make me extremely proud and I look up to you! I can't wait to see you when you come out here in July. Until then, be safe and enjoy life!
P.S. The second post was from your Brother Chris. He always forgets to put his name.
Love you,
Joe
Post a Comment