It had taken two months, to hear back, on whether or not he had actually got it. During that two months, we learned a lot. In the waiting, our faith in Heavenly Father grew. That faith, carried us through the 2 months of waiting.
When he finally got the call, we both jumped for joy!
He starts this Monday.
This is the beginning of a whole new chapter in our lives, and we are both excited to jump right in! We always love a new adventure!
I'm so grateful for all the many blessing Heavenly Father has blessed us with.
Our love, and appreciation for him, is overwhelming.
And I am so grateful for my loving, smart, hard working husband.
I am so very proud of him!!
Congratulations honey!!




1 comment:
WAY TO GO JOE!!!!! SUPER excited for you guys! Congratulations! Is this the consulting job? Does this mean you might visit us soon to look around??????
Sean still hasn't gotten his schedule for next week (you know...the next week that starts TOMORROW and tells us if we can be at your sealing). I'm sure we'll know today and we'll call you.
Post a Comment