Wednesday, October 13, 2010

For Time and All Eternity

On October 8th, 2010, Joe and I both received our endowments.
And on October 9th, we were sealed for time and all eternity!
It was an amazing two days, and we are so grateful for our family and friends who shared in that special time in our lives!
The warmth and love you feel when you step inside the temple, is something I will never be able to describe. The memories and experiences of those two days, is something we will always hold close to our hearts.

I am so grateful I get to spend an eternity with my wonderful, loving husband. It's the most precious gift, I could ever ask for!

3 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

Betsy did a beautiful job on your pictures! I really liked her, she was so sweet!!

Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your big weekend. We can't imagine anywhere else we would have rather been.

And I know I've said it a million times, but congratulations, we are so happy for you guys!!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Thank you Jen!

She did do a good job!! I'm so grateful I have these pictures!

Jess said...

yay! Congrats!!