Sunday, September 26, 2010

Plains, Trains and Butterflies!

Oh my!

Joe's dad came to visit, to be here for his graduation.

We always have fun dragging our visitors all around town! ;)

First, we went to the Air Force Museum! I think Joe, and his dad's jaw were open the entire time! Joe and I had no idea that such a cool place, was only 10 minutes away from our house!
Joe had to work most of the days his dad was here. On one of the days, I took him to the train museum!
And lastly, we went to the butterfly Pavilion!! It was really cool, and Joe and I can't wait to go back!! They have lots of cool, and interesting things inside. We thought we were all done, so we started looking for the door to leave. That was when we realized they had an out door jungle, filled with all sorts of exotic butterflies!! You're allowed to walk around, and the butterflies fly right pass you, and sometimes, right on you!! Joe and I could seriously spend all day there!A couple butterflies landed on Joe's dad, while he was sitting down taking a break...
They stayed there for quite a while.

Joe trying to stand still, so a butterfly would land on himFinally, his patience payed off!It was a fun 5 days, and we're so grateful he came out to visit us!

No comments: