Sunday, September 26, 2010

Brittany's 23rd Birthday

Every year, I say that that years birthday was the best!
But this year, it really was :)

First, Joe took me out to dinner, to one of my favorite restaurants.
After dinner, Joe was acting very strange.

We came back home, because he said "he had to let the dogs out."
I thought that was pretty weird, but didn't really think much about it.

As we were opening our door, I heard noises! I thought someone had broken into our house! Then, out pops our friends Betsy and Jeff, and their two little girls!
They had snuck into our house, and decorated it while we were gone!
And they did a really good job!Then Joe surprised me with my gift. A sewing machine!
After opening my gift, and eating the very yummy cake my friend had brought, Addie (our friends oldest daughter) came in from outside, and told me she had a birthday surprise for me!
So I closed my eyes, and went out back. She had tied some of the balloons to the fence.
How sweet is she!



It was an awesome birthday, filled with surprises!

1 comment:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

What a fun birthday!! Your friends were so nice to do that and they did a great job! You guys are seriously so cute.