Friday, May 28, 2010

I Should Pay Attention to the Weather More...

Apparently, these were close to our neighborhood the other day:
I was completely unaware. All I knew, was that it started randomly hailing. I even posted on facebook, "Is it seriously hailing?" lol!

I heard the sirens, but I thought it was just a test! I'm seriously stupid! I feel like we have tornado warnings often, and nothing ever happens. So maybe in the back of my mind I thought it wasn't important.

Joe came home and asked me if I got in the basement earlier that day, and was like, "No?" I thought to myself, "What the random?"

I remember watching Twister as a kid, and there was always some old lady playing with her cat inside, totally unaware of what's headed her way! I was always like, "Hello?! Turn on your TV!!" Well, apparently I'm that old lady. There's going to be a tornado coming straight for me, and I'm going to be like, blogging, lol!

I guess I'll pay attention to the weather more...

***

On a side note: I'm so behind in blogging, that I'm scared to even touch it! I feel like I have SO many things to blog about, that have happened in the last 2 months! When something new comes up that I want to blog about, I feel like I can't, until I catch up on the other stuff. I end up digging my hole deeper, and deeper. So, I'm not going to worry about blogging things in the order they happened anymore (just until I get caught up). A post could be about something that happened yesterday, or it might be something that happened 2 months ago. Just wanted to give you a heads up, that my posts might be a little sporadic :)

2 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

How crazy! Do you guys get weather like that often? Only just over a month till we see you!!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Um, not really. Probably once a year there's a tornado/funnel cloud (that I've heard of) somewhere in CO. I feel like we get tornado watches a lot, but nothing ever happens. The way I describe CO weather, is that we have all 4 seasons...just not in any particular order! It'll snow, and then be like 60 degrees! Or it'll be 60 degrees, and then snow, lol!

I'm excited!