As you all may know, Valentin's day is one of my favorite holidays! This v-day, was one of my favorites!
Our Valentine's celebration, was almost a 3 day affair! ( Which is probably why it's one of my favorite! ;)
It all started on Thursday, when I met up with my friend, Betsy, to make cookie bouquets together, and drop off to our husband's work. My original idea, was to make a cake pop bouquet, but then my oh so creative friend, suggested a cookie bouquet! Why didn't I think of that? ;) So, I did a cookie, and a red velvet cake pop bouquet...all heart shaped of course!
First, we dropped off Joe's bouquet:
On the way into his office, Betsy and I were of course snapping away with our cameras. Betsy got her two girls together, so she could get a picture of them bringing their cookie into daddy's office. Just as she was about to snap the picture, her youngest daughter, took a big bite out of daddy's cookie!
On Saturday, Joe brought me home flowers:
(He got creative with the fallen leaves and petals;)
After my big surprise, we started painting together. Joe loved painting with acrylic paint for the first time (we usually water paint)! He painted this beautiful mountain scene!:
Later on that evening, Joe and I made a Deliciously Healthy dinner together:
Hope you had a great valentine's day too!




2 comments:
You guys are so cute!
Joseph & Brit,
I loved looking at your pics today-as usual it does my heart good to see your faces! I will be praying that you will get pregnant & I'm still praying that you get your promotion! I hope you got my card in the mail.Thankyou for the beautiful rainbow pics that I got a couple days ago! If I could sneak out there with a big suitcase I would kidnap Thumbelina!!! she is so adorable & you are lucky to have her! I'm glad that you two are sharing romantic times together! Try to call or text me after church if you can.Be CAREFUL going around & I will visit your blog again as soon as I can! Ilove you both with all my heart!! Love, Always & Forever, Mom xox xox Sun.5/23/10 1:59pm
Post a Comment