Saturday, January 2, 2010

Our Christmas

I don't have a lot of pictures of Christmas morning... scratch that. I do have a lot of pictures of Christmas morning, but they all include bed head, no make-up, bad lighting, and just some straight up wrong angles. So, I don't dare put them on my pretty little blog ;)
Although, we did have a great Christmas! I must have been good to Santa this year, because he was very good to me!
A couple of my favorite gifts were the akoya pearl earrings Joe got me, because anyone who knows me, knows pearls are totally my best friend. Sorry diamonds....but honestly, I think you have enough friends ;) And the "Sexy Little Things-Noir" perfume by Victoria Secret. I'm pretty sure I smell a little bit like heaven, if I don't say so myself ;)
Joe's favorite gifts this year, were his imac computer, and paint set. Now, we can make little works of art together.

The picture I will show you is the after math, because I'm not in it ;) :
The rest of the day was spent watching videos of the birth of Christ, playing games, watching the dogs tare into their new toys and treats, and enjoying quiet time together while lounging around the house all day in our pj's.

It was a good Christmas. A very good, magical Christmas...

No comments: