Tuesday, January 12, 2010

:Deliciously Healthy

Do you remember the "Deliciously Healthy" blog I started a while ago?
Well, unfortunately, over the past year I've been on and off my diet. But, I'm back on it, and I'm sticking to it this time!

So, I wiped off the dust on my blog, gave it a little makeover, and started blogging again! This time, it's not just about sharing the deliciously healthy recipes I'm trying, but I'm also going to be taking you on my weight loss journey with me! The good, the bad, the funny moments, the milestones, and the victory!

If you're up for the ride, you can join me at :Deliciously Healthy.

See you there!

3 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

You know how I love to tell you about blogs I find? I have another for you!

www.twopeasandtheirpod.com

I love getting recipies off of there and they are so healthy (besides the recipies for treats, of course!)

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Thanks Jen! I love that you share your favorite blogs with me! :0)

Unknown said...

Dear Joseph & Brittany,
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! i LOVE YOU BOTH VERY,VERY MUCH! Brit- I want you to listen to a song for me. It will tell you just how much Joseph loves you. It is called "Longer" by Dan Fogelberg. Listen to the words,and you will know what I mean. Then I want both of you to listen to it together. I want this song to be your new Valentines Day song to each other from MoM with Love. I loved looking at all your beautiful Christmas pictures! This is the first time I got to see Ruby-she is a pretty dog! They were all so adorable in front of the tree! I showed Marky a couple of pics of you guys that I would love to have, and she said she could get them for me. I am looking forward to seeing you both this summer! We are planning to move in the next few months, because it looks like we will have to! I will consider it to be a fresh start on things. Joseph- thank you so much for all the help you tried to do for me regarding the house. I'm not worried about it any more,so don't you be,either! Please take good care of yourselves for me, and enjoy your Valentines Day together. Don't forget your new song! I LOVE YOU BOTH WITH ALL MY HEART,AND I MISS YOU GUYS!!! Love, Always and Forever, Mom. xox xox 2/14/10 1:55 pm.