It's been a fun and peaceful weekend, spending time with Joe. There is something about the crisp fall air, that makes everything feel extra special.
On Friday, we went to go see Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D!

It was a very fun and neat experience!
Saturday, we made caramel apples together. It was lots of fun (and messy;) and very yummy!
Then, we finished decorating for fall, and turned on the fireplace (something I've been anxiously waiting to do!).
Sunday morning, I made (semi burnt;) blueberry pancakes, and Joe and I watched General Conference together. Wasn't conference great?! Lots of great talks!
It was a great fall weekend with my hubby!
The only bad thing about this weekend, was that it had to come to an end.
On Friday, we went to go see Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D!

Saturday, we made caramel apples together. It was lots of fun (and messy;) and very yummy!
Then, we finished decorating for fall, and turned on the fireplace (something I've been anxiously waiting to do!).
Sunday morning, I made (semi burnt;) blueberry pancakes, and Joe and I watched General Conference together. Wasn't conference great?! Lots of great talks!It was a great fall weekend with my hubby!
The only bad thing about this weekend, was that it had to come to an end.




4 comments:
Aaahhh what an awesome weekend. I love this time of year. And I think one of the best things about fall is definately the CARMEL APPLES! One of my most favorite treats!
I just thought of another of my VERY FAVORITE blogs to visit that I think you'll love...Bakerella. Oh my, her recipes are amazing. I've tried a few and they've turned out great. http://www.bakerella.com
I don't know why I think you want me to tell you about these blogs I visit all the time, but I really do think you'll love this one! When I was getting a few recipies off of there today, I thought, "Brit would love this site". But you might already know about it. Sorry if you do!
Thanks Jen! I LOVE reading blogs! I'll check it out!
Thanks for thinking of me ;0)
Jen I love it! I want to try absolutely everything! Except I'm TRYING to start back up my diet...you just had to tempt me didn't you? Just kidding! I'll just have to find excuses to bake yummy treats!
Post a Comment