We love our Christopher!

Here are just a few things that make him the wonderful guy/brother that he is:
*He is super-de-duper
FUNNY*He is
KIND*He has a
BIG HEART*He has a
POWERFUL TESTIMONY*He is
COMPASSIONATE*He is
LOADS OF FUN TO BE AROUND*He has a
SOFT/SWEET SPIRIT*He is
EASY TO BE AROUND, and
FRIENDLY TO EVERYONE*He is a
GREAT BROTHER!!


We love you Chris!
Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris!
I'm very grateful and blessed to have such a great brother-in-law!
I hope you have a great birthday today!
You're AWESOME!
Love ya!
Happy Birthday Chris!
You're the best brother I've ever had! I can't believe you're 21! I remember when you were just a puny little punk. I proud of the man you have become. I hope that this year in your life will allow you to prosper and grow even more! I know that we share a special brotherly bond that will not be broken in this life, or the next.
Happy birthday Chris!
Love you man!
Your brother Joe
happy birthday beanpole .... til next year and a kick in the pants til next year
love your dad
hay happy 21 birthday ilove u so much u r a great brother and i hope that ur day goes the best it can and things work out for u
i love u so much
~markyellen~
Post a Comment