Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Trip To See My Cathy....

On Thursday, Joe and I went to go visit my cousin Cathy, and her family. She lives a few hours away, so I don't get to see her that often. I'm glad we were able to squeeze in trip to see them this summer.We had a blast visiting with them, and doing lots of fun stuff!
We rode around on their quad...(Cathy and I)

(Joe and Gena)

(Joe and Hunter)

(Joe and Skyler)

(Joe and Me)

We played video games...
(Cathy whooped me in Mario Cart, and Scott whooped Joe in Madden...I want a rematch!)

(Joe and Hunter playing Halo)

Made smores in the backyard... (Joe and Scott)

And simply enjoyed each others company... (Cathy and I)

(Joe spiked his and Hunter's hair)

(Cathy and Andrew)

(Joe and Hunter)

(Skyler, Cathy, and Gena)

(Joe and Hunter...Joe made a new best friend;)

(Andrew, Gena, Skyler, Me, Joe, Cathy, Scott, Koda, Hunter)

I love my Cathy. She's my cousin, my friend, my sister, and I'm so happy I got to spend a little time with her!

We had a great time, and we can't wait to see them again!

1 comment:

Darin, Jessica, Ethan and Audrey said...

Sorry it's been so long, wow I thought I've had a lot on my plate, but I'm sorry about the knee replacement situation. I know everything will workout and glad you have your "rock" to help. If there is anything we can do let us know. Glad you two got a nice vacation in before the end of the summer. Hopefully I'll get my camera charged soon and get blogging again, it's been a little crazy here too! Talk to you guys soon, much love from all of us.