Joseph & Brittany, I LOVE you both with all my heart,and I REALLY MISS you both!!! I am working on a list for the ancestry info that might help you. My mom's mother had a ton of Italian ancestors,and I've got quite a few of their names for you. It seems that my mom was adopted- I found adoption papers on her! Her last name before my Nana adopted her was Rubick! I'll send you a copy of that along with anything thing else I can find that might be helpful.Sorry I missed your call the other day! I have to go now-sorry this is so short! Love, Always and Forever,Mom xox xox 9/21/09 1:30 pm
We enjoy reading your comments! We would love it if you left us some!
bapjap
We've started a blog as a way to help our family stay up to date with what is going on in our lives; as they live out of state. We miss them so much, and we are hoping this blog will help melt away some of the miles between us. Joe and I met when he was 14 and I was 12, and were reunited when he was 19 and I was 17. A few months after meeting again we were married, and have been for 4 years. After getting married we moved to Colorado. We love it here! A year ago we had our house built through KB Homes, and planted our roots by buying our first home! We also have 3 dogs, Kisses, Thumbalina and Ruby. Kisses is a 11 year old Lab mix, Thumbalina, is a 1 1/2 year old, Carin Terrier/poodle mix, and Ruby, a 2 1/2 year old Greyhound. Our dogs are a huge joy in our lives!! And that is our family so far...
"Because I have been given much, I too must give; Because of thy great bounty, Lord, each day I live. I shall divide my gifts from thee, with every brother that I see who has the need of help from me. Because I have been blessed by thy great love, dear Lord. I'll share thy love again, according to Thy word. I shall give love to those in need; I'll show that love by word and deed: Thus shall my thanks be thanks in deed."
1 comment:
Joseph & Brittany, I LOVE you both with all my heart,and I REALLY MISS you both!!! I am working on a list for the ancestry info that might help you. My mom's mother had a ton of Italian ancestors,and I've got quite a few of their names for you. It seems that my mom was adopted- I found adoption papers on her! Her last name before my Nana adopted her was Rubick! I'll send you a copy of that along with anything thing else I can find that might be helpful.Sorry I missed your call the other day! I have to go now-sorry this is so short! Love, Always and Forever,Mom xox xox 9/21/09 1:30 pm
Post a Comment