It has it's pros and cons. The pro, is that he gets to work from home some of the time, and I love having him here! He also gets to come home early, to be home for the on-call. The con, is that when it's a busy on-call, he is very busy working from home. Since it's from 4pm-8am, it means he can get a page in the middle of the night...which he does! The pro to that is, if it was busy during the night, he's allowed to sleep in to catch up on his sleep, and then work from home for the remainder of the day. That is what Joe is doing today, because it was busy last night.
Last night, I was laying in bed, half asleep, in total amazement at my husband! I realized how good he is at what he does. He goes from being dead asleep, to the jumping out of bed to answer the phone, and immediately start solving a nurses problem based on some little clue she gave him as to what is going on with her computer! I couldn't even tell you what street I live on, if you woke me up in the middle of the night, let alone fix your computer! One of the things that really blows me away, is how he can know exactly what to do, with just a little piece of information. One time when he was 0n-call, a doctor paged him in the middle of the night. Joe got up to call the doctor, still half asleep. I heard the doctor say, in a almost panicked way, "I'm not getting vital signs!" I immediately panicked! He's half asleep! He can't fix this....and it's kinda serious! Joe thought for a second, and then fixed the problem!
Joe is truly amazing at what he does!
I'm very grateful for the job that my husband has, and for the talent he has to do it well.
I'm so very grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing Joe with the talents he has to be successful in his career. Because of those blessings, we were able to buy a home, have a car to drive us around, provide us with all the things we need, and gives me the health coverage that I need. Joe really takes care of me, and Heavenly Father takes care of us.
I'm so grateful to them both!
Thank you honey for all that you do to provide for us...and thank you for all that you do for me! I know one of the reasons you work so hard at your job, is because you care about me, and you want to take care of me...thank you!
You have been through everything with me, and you have always been right by my side. I could never thank you enough. I don't know where I'd be without you.
You are everything to me!
I LOVE you!!! (above a lot ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment