Friday, May 8, 2009

"Mother's Day - May 10th, 2009"

Happy Mother's Day Mom!
You are Lovely, and amazing.
You're smart, sweet and beautiful in every way.
You are an inspiration, And I'm proud to say you're mine.
You have a heart of gold, and the spirit of an angel.
You are absolutely precious to us.
You're an amazing Mother, and are all we could ever ask for...
and on Mother's Day, we just wanted to tell you so!

Thank you for all the love, prayers and wishes you have for your children. Thank you for all your letters, cards, and phone calls, letting us know you care. Thank you for being a terrific Mom, and showering us with your love!

We love you each and every day, with every minute that goes by. Today, on your special day, we hope you feel it 100 times more!
We love you!
Hope you have a wonderful mothers day, filled with love!
XOXO

5 comments:

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!

You are the best! I love your witty personality (It reminds me of my Mom's), and I'm grateful for all the love you have given me. From the very moment I met you, I felt an instant connection, and I immediately felt so loved!

Thank you for all that you are, and for all the love and support you have given Joe and I. You are an amazing Mother!

Have a great Mother's Day!

Love you!
Brittany

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers day mom ! :)
i lov you so much and i'm thankful for all that you have done for me and help me with throughout all these years. you are a good mother
i love you forever
love,
<3~markyellen~<3

Anonymous said...

Hi...this is chrissyfern speaking, i just wanted to say thankyou for being my mom, im grateful for who you are and for you to be a part of my life. Im thankful that you are always there for me im thankful for all those cakes you made me all the clothes/ties you get me..I love you very much and I would like to wish you A VERY HAAAPPPYYY MOTHERS DAY :) I LOVE YOU!!!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Happy Mother's Day Mom! I hope you don't mind us putting some really touching photos of you and I on the Blog. Every time I see the that one of you holding me as a baby, I know that you truly LOVE me in the way only a Mother can. In the second photo you are gleaming with Pride and Joy! I'm glad us kids can make you so very happy. Thanks for always being there for me. I always tell everyone about my MOM and how she always sends Moxie, ties, heart envelopes,Charleston Chews, and all kinds of other stuff! I'm also glad that we can always talk as adults about anything. I'm so proud that you overcame everything you did and chose to be our Mother again! It was the best decision of your life!!! I am so PROUD of you and LOVE you very much. You are also extremely smart and I can't wait to see your poems in published book some day. Well, this post is quite long, but I know you don't mind. Brittany and I hope you LOVE your gifts when you get them! I can't wait to see you soon.

Love your SON,
Joseph (Your Little Angel)

Anonymous said...

Love you guys with all my heart Your comments for Mothers Day mean the world to me!
I feel like crying when I look at the pictures. This made my special day perfect. THANKYOU both from the bottom of my heart. Thankyou Marky and Chrissyfern,too! Love A&F Mom xoxKI