Wednesday, April 22, 2009

She Taught Me Well...

She taught me how to scrapbook.
She taught me how to blog.
And she taught me how to make these totally delicious cookies!
Like seriously yummy to my tummy (and Joe's, he LOVED them!)
She's a good Sister in-Law.
Thank you Jen!

2 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

You're so sweet! You're a good sis-in-law, too!! I'm glad you love those cookies, those are a favorite around here as well. Have you tried the double chocolate (with the mini chocolate chips)? Those are our favorite and yellow are our favorite (try the yellow with chocolate frosting!) We can't stop ourselves and eat them until they are gone or we are sick!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Hi Jen,

Those were the double chocolate with the mini chocolate chips...they were so good!

I didn't even think of putting frosting on them! It makes sense since they are made from cake mix :)
I definitely have to make the yellow with chocolate frosting, before we go back on our diet (Monday)!

We got sick from eating them all so fast...it was totally worth it though!