Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Valentines Day


We had a great Valentines Day!

First I woke up early to surprise Joe with a Burger king Breakfast in bed! He had been craving it ever since we went on the diet, and if you’re going to go off your diet for a day, you may as well do it right!!
Later that evening Joe surprised me with flowers, and by taking me to one of my favorite restaurants, Macaroni Grill!! (I gained a pound of love on Valentines Day...or at least that is how I'm looking at it :)


When we got home, it was time to open each other gifts. One of my favorite presents on Christmas, was a bag filled with coupons Joe had made me! Some of the coupons were: Married a maid (I loved that one! I still have some, because sometimes when I go to use one, Joe says “I’ll do it for free.”), back massage, play with my hair (I love it when he plays with my hair!), bubble bath ( that one means he gets the tub all ready for me), car radio override…. So for Valentine ’s Day, I decided to steal his idea! I put a hand held back massager in a heart shaped gift bag, and then filled it with heart shaped coupons! Most of them being for back and foot massages, so the massager will come in handy!

(I forgot to get a card, so I wrote it on the gift bag:)

I also got him a small box of chocolates, just enough to last him through the day.

For me, Joe got me a beautiful card... Then he made me close my eyes…

...and he surprised me with an XOXO purse that I had been asking for, for a LONG time!

After that we went to a chocolate fondue party that our friends invited us to. It was a very fun and delicious party!

Thanks to my Darling Husband, and great friends, we had a wonderful Vantines Day, filled with love!

5 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

You two are so cute! Isn't Burger King breakfast the best?!

p.s. My Word Verification for this comment is "undie" (get it? like undies...underwear...he he he). Isn't that funny?

:Deliciously Healthy said...

You're funny Jen!!!

Darin, Jessica, Ethan and Audrey said...

Wow..sounds like you guys had a wonderful Valentines day!
I'll just mail out the package to your address and then you can give it to them. There's a good amount at least to give Kismet a good basis of 12-18m clothers (pants, jackets, t's, etc.). I think I even have some shoes that are in pretty good shape I'll send too.
Talk to you guys soon!

Darin, Jessica, Ethan and Audrey said...

I mailed out the stuff today, there is 2 boxes for her. They should arrive maybe on the weekend, if not by the beginning of this next week. When Audrey grows out of stuff I'll pass them along again, so Kismet will always have stuff that fits. If there is anything specific she needs let us know cause we might have it and we might not need it anymore, so I could send it.

Anonymous said...

How sweet it is... when it's Valentine's Day... and you have a good man! Hey Britney are you getting cuter or what?

It took me awhile to figure out if that dog was a cat or dog going after that food

Love Dad