Thursday, January 22, 2009

Enjoying The Weather

These past few days the weather has been beautiful! Sadly, tomorrow the cold weather is supposed to be making a comeback. I thought I would get out and play with the dogs in the back yard, to enjoy it while it was still here. The dogs LOVE to play in the back, but it is usually just the two of them. It's nice to get out there and play with them while they get out all that energy! I wish I had taken a little more advantage of the warm weather, but hopefully it won't be too long before we see it again.

On a side note...doesn't my grass look pathetic?! I'm praying it comes back in the spring! The little bushes in between the trees just flat out died! Luckily they were only $2 each :) Winter is so brutal!

2 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

Carson loved the video and kept barking at the "doggies"!

Our lawn looks like that every year after the snow, but it's amazing how it comes back!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Hey Jen,

That is GOOD to know! When we put in the sod, it died a month later. Then we watered it like crazy, and when it finally came back, winter was here, and it died AGAIN! I don't think Joe and I have green thumbs. Every house plant we get unfortunately dies a couple weeks later :( lol