I have started another blog called, Deliciously Healthy. I wanted to share with you all of my favorite healthy dishes that I'm trying out, but I didn't want to completely crowd this blog. Starting the deliciously healthy blog was a good solution. I will still post my absolute favorites on this blog, but most of my favorites will be in, My Recipe Box (there is a link to my blog under My Recipe Box in the right column of this blog.) I hope you check it out, and even try some of the recipes for yourself! For these recipes to make it on my fav list, they have to be so delicious, that I forget I'm on a diet. That means you don't have to be on a diet, for you to enjoy these recipes too!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment